Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We are having a baby boy!!!

This is at our 19 week appointment on April 19th, we are having a boy! He weighs 9 oz. We found out I was pregnant on January 7th. I took the test at work, because I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer. I called Jeremy, who thought it was a joke, we had been trying for over 2 years. When I got home I told Tami and we cried tears of joy on the stairs together.

Mom's birthday was the 12th and we surprised her with a trip to Cannon Beach for the BIG 50. We rented a house there and had such a blast. She was also surprised with the news of a new grandbaby:)

We told Jeremy's family at 7 weeks and work at 10 weeks. Everything is going well so far. Smells have been the worst for me, I have a very weak stomach. We are due September 12th. I could not be more happy, I feel so blessed!

4 comments:

The Liddells said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Kimber said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

MheAnne said...

Congratulations Sam and Jem for a new bundle of joy!

Aramie Randall said...

This is the happiest news! Your baby and Tami's boys will be the best of friends, and Jake will have a baby brother! Congratulations- you deserve all the happiness life has to offer!