Friday, December 18, 2009

2009 in review

Well I haven't kept up to date this year on the blog, but we are still here. A lot has happened this year, here's a recap:

September 2009 family picture

1. My twin sister had twin boys on March 28th!!! They are almost 9 months now.




2. Jeremy turned 30 and had one of the worst birthday's of his life as he likes to point out too often. He did have a fun month though, he had a month of 30 day's until he turned 30, a gift each day. We drove to Utah with our trailer to move my dad up here and on his birthday he sat on a park bench waiting for my dad to pack his stuff so he could pack it in the trailer. I did make him strawberry and whipped cream waffles for breakfast though and my mission friend Kimber got married and we happened to be in Utah so we got to go to her reception and see some good friends! I made him a yummy cake too, so I don't know why he complains about this birthday:)






3. Tami and I turned 30. Jeremy and Brett put together a fun surprise party for us! A day at the spa and all.







4. I skipped out on dancing at our annual luau, but Jeremy and Brett were HOT dancers!






5. We went to Mt. Rainier because Jake wanted to roast marshmallows.



Gavin


Carter


6. Jake started kindergarten and loves school!




7. I spent Halloween and Jake's birthday in South Dakota on an Indian reservation in the middle of nowhere for work. It sucked, but I talked with my managing partner and will not have to do a repeat on that job!!!







8. Jake turned 6!



9. Brennan, Jeremy's little bro got married.


That is pretty much it. No fun vacations this year, the boys are too busy:( I have been thinking about it a lot lately and have decided that if we don't make time to have fun together then it won't happen, so that will be my goal for next year, have fun and enjoy my family!

2 comments:

MheAnne said...

Hey Sam,

It is always nice to look back at the year's events and sharing it in a recap is just inspiring. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!

Laura said...

Thanks for the update! I don't know why Jeremy is complaining either, what a good wife you are! A present every day for a month! I started blogging again on our family blog and I started a cooking blog in case you're interested http://iheartoregano.blogspot.com. Love you!