Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A tag for my blogger buddies

The catch is that if you are reading this and have a blog consider yourself tagged! Should you chose to post please leave a comment and let me know!

10 years ago I was:

  1. I was going to Ricks College
  2. I was dating the man I thought I was going to marry, we dated for 7 years
  3. My mom got married
  4. I was working at Western Watts in great old Rexburg
  5. I was studying to be a forest ranger

5 Things on Today’s To Do List:

  1. Try and finish an audit I have been working on
  2. Cook dinner, probably leftovers
  3. Pack to go down to my mom's for Christmas tomorrow
  4. Last minute Christmas shopping
  5. Fold laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy:

  1. Hot french bread
  2. My yummy sugar cookies
  3. Veggies and my spinach dip
  4. Dried fruit
  5. I am really not a snack person

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

  1. Pay off all my debt
  2. Build my house that is in limbo, because of the market I can't get a construction loan right now
  3. Build my mom a house next to us so she could move up here
  4. Put money aside for Jake's mission and college
  5. Go on a trip around the world with Jeremy's new dream boat

5 Places I have lived:

  1. Salt Lake City, UT
  2. Idaho City, ID
  3. Kelso, WA
  4. Rexburg, ID
  5. Omaha, NE
  6. Laie, HI
  7. Bakersfield, CA
  8. Federal Way, WA

5 jobs I have had:

  1. Safeway
  2. Ice Cream scooper
  3. Western Watts
  4. Accounting tutor
  5. Auditor
Now it's your turn!

1 comment:

Alaina Guymon said...

Too funny! I worked at Western Watts in Rexburg too! Craig actually helped to build it above Subway there...I was there in 1997-1998....I was a monitor. You were probably there after us. That is too funny!