Yes, time flies! It is sad. The older I get, the faster it goes. You will have to keep posting pictures of the "Bardonski kids" it is good to know they are doing so well. Your mom is great! It is fun that you and Tami both have blogs so I can stay updated!
aww.......thanks for telling me that. It made me tear up. We do have quite the large family.. Someday maybe I will see all of them again, I would love it. I will probably be making a trip out to see my grandparents this year, so I would love to see the kids as well. It is a hard situation, I know you understant. I wish things were different. You will have to give me your e-mail address so we can keep in touch once in a while. I would love updates on your family, and my dads as well.
3 comments:
What a cute family picture Samantha!
Yes, time flies! It is sad. The older I get, the faster it goes. You will have to keep posting pictures of the "Bardonski kids" it is good to know they are doing so well. Your mom is great! It is fun that you and Tami both have blogs so I can stay updated!
aww.......thanks for telling me that. It made me tear up. We do have quite the large family.. Someday maybe I will see all of them again, I would love it. I will probably be making a trip out to see my grandparents this year, so I would love to see the kids as well. It is a hard situation, I know you understant. I wish things were different. You will have to give me your e-mail address so we can keep in touch once in a while. I would love updates on your family, and my dads as well.
Post a Comment