1985, Tami and I are 6 she is in purple in the front, Brandon to the left of her and I am above Brandon in the pink. So cute!!
1970 I think, my mom would be 10 here. She is in the middle with the blue stripped dress and knee high socks, such a classic photo!One of my uncles and his daughter started a blog for the Erekson posterity. It is such a great idea for families to all have a blog together so you can go to one place to see how your family is doing. I have had alot of fun looking at old photo's! Here are a few.









3 comments:
I want to see Halloween pics!
Help I screwed up the Erekson blog I was trying to fix the slideshow I made and it messed up that cute template you had can you fix it and maybe help with the slideshow?
Sam thankyou for the Grandma memories I miss her so much!!!
Love you,
Amy
Post a Comment