Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Tami!!!

Early 80's Yellowstone

Hawaii 2004
Utah 2005



July 29th 2006
I was born on June 14th at 12:10 am at 5lbs and Tami was born at 12:17 am at 5lbs 6oz. We have been inseperable for 29 years and 9 months:) When they got me out, the doctor took me and left, but a nurse yelled, "Doctor, there is another one!" Mom was thinking another what??? Yes, we were a huge surprise to mom! I am so thankful that I was sent to earth with this amazing woman! She is the most compationate and caring person I know. She is an example of the kind of mother I want to be. I love you Tami, happy birthday!



4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Thank you Samantha! You are too sweet. I love the story of our birth being a suprise. The story of our lives, right? I love you. Happy Birthday to you.

Laura said...

You and your sister are so cute!

Tenille Gates said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! its a little late but better late than never right? :0) Ive secretly always wanted a twin..you girls are too cute! Its good to see that all is well with you and jer and im SO jealous of your hawaii trip! Looks like youguys had a BLAST! Did u know that my hubby went to BYU hawaii too? small world!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

K, yeah. I totally didnt know you were a twin. Thats awesome! Happy Birthday (belated) !!!!!! We are expecting our little girl on September 2nd or hopefully a little before....;)