Where are we going???
I am a little late for this one, been mighty busy for the last few weeks. Jeremy turned 29 on May 21st and he got the surprise of a lifetime! My twin sister's husband Brett's birthday was on May 31st. So, Tami and I came up with this brilliant idea to surprise them. For those of you who don't know, we own a construction business, Hammerhead Construction, and our boys work very hard at what they do. We decided they needed a break and wouldn't take one unless they didn't know about it! In December we planned it all, 11 days in Hawaii, 4 on Oahu and 7 on Kauai. We made them a birthday book with the itinerary of what we were doing, it was so perfect. Except for their clients... we told the couple they were working with about our plan and asked if they could tell Jeremy and Brett that they couldn't come over Memorial weekend because they were having family over, well the husband later said "we don't have family coming this weekend", so the boys were getting suspicious. I couldn't find our snorkel gear, so we decided to let the cat out of the bag. We were leaving on the 22nd, so when we had cake for Jeremy's birthday the night before, we gave them their books and said SURPRISE!!! They were more in shock than anything, but we had a terrific time! My favorite part was the sunset sail along the Na Pali coast, so gorgeous! I think Jeremy's favorite was our 8 mile hike down the Na Pali coast, yes you read that right! We did an 8 mile hike on our vacation in sandals. It ended up at a beautiful 300 ft waterfall at least. Jeremy and Brett swam under the waterfall, it was amazing!
I am so thankful for Jeremy's birth and that we are blessed to share our lives together! He's patient and thoughtful, and always puts his family first. I love you Jeremy! Pix to come soon...
I am so thankful for Jeremy's birth and that we are blessed to share our lives together! He's patient and thoughtful, and always puts his family first. I love you Jeremy! Pix to come soon...









1 comment:
Jeremy is probably a great husband, but you taking him on a surprise trip to Hawaii makes you a pretty awesome wife.;)
Post a Comment