
I have been gone for a while, tax season is a crazy time for me, but I'm back! So much has happened! Jake started school last week!!!! His teacher called me last Friday and said that he loves school and is surprised that he is there everyday! Gosh they grow up so fast, it makes me want to cry. Tonight I will include a picture of his first day of school, he is such a doll:)
I was in Utah last weekend, i know how did I get a week off during the last week of tax season??? will explain. I got to visit with my good friend Laura Stewart from Bakersfield, she is an adorable pregnant lady! I also got to see one of my favorite sister's from the visitor center Amy Marie Soffe, she just graduated from BYU law and is studying to take the bar. Way to go AMY!!! I also went to my old office CBIZ and got to see Tyler and Celeste Ellinger and Scott Olson, some friends I worked with and went to BYU-Hawaii with. Brett, my bro in law's brother Ryan got married on Saturday and I was the candid picture taker, I had so much fun, I love taking pictures! The reception was at Thanksgiving Point and was amazing!
So, my health... Last January, when I moved to Washington, I had constant stomach pain in my upper abdomen area. I really dislike doctors and don't have a lot of faith in them about healing or finding out what is wrong with me, because they never have proven that wrong... But, finally in July I had had enough, so I broke down and went to my primary care physician. He did a lot of tests and found out that I had a parasite, some really rare one, I won't even try to spell it. He thought maybe I got it from Bora Bora, where else? Anyway, I took a pill that was supposed to get rid of it. He said if I don't feel better, go see a specialist, because he has no more answers, big surprise! So after a week I didn't feel that bad and cancelled the appointment with the specialist. But it came back and I have been in horrible pain since. About two weeks ago i decided it was time to contact a specialist, he couldn't fit me in until May. Last Monday, I thought I was going to die, so Jeremy took me to the emergency room. We got some answers!!! The emergency room doctor found some obstruction, but wanted me to see a specialist so he sent me to Virginia Mason in Seattle. I was in the hospital for four days, one of the worst experiences of my life! So they found I have a Gall Stone and one had passed already. When it passed, it infected a tube that leads from my Gall Bladder to the small intestine. The doctor went through my throat and made a small incision in the tube and cleaned it out. I am healed and don't hurt anymore!!! Thanks to my doctors who figured out what was wrong:)
More to come!
I was in Utah last weekend, i know how did I get a week off during the last week of tax season??? will explain. I got to visit with my good friend Laura Stewart from Bakersfield, she is an adorable pregnant lady! I also got to see one of my favorite sister's from the visitor center Amy Marie Soffe, she just graduated from BYU law and is studying to take the bar. Way to go AMY!!! I also went to my old office CBIZ and got to see Tyler and Celeste Ellinger and Scott Olson, some friends I worked with and went to BYU-Hawaii with. Brett, my bro in law's brother Ryan got married on Saturday and I was the candid picture taker, I had so much fun, I love taking pictures! The reception was at Thanksgiving Point and was amazing!
So, my health... Last January, when I moved to Washington, I had constant stomach pain in my upper abdomen area. I really dislike doctors and don't have a lot of faith in them about healing or finding out what is wrong with me, because they never have proven that wrong... But, finally in July I had had enough, so I broke down and went to my primary care physician. He did a lot of tests and found out that I had a parasite, some really rare one, I won't even try to spell it. He thought maybe I got it from Bora Bora, where else? Anyway, I took a pill that was supposed to get rid of it. He said if I don't feel better, go see a specialist, because he has no more answers, big surprise! So after a week I didn't feel that bad and cancelled the appointment with the specialist. But it came back and I have been in horrible pain since. About two weeks ago i decided it was time to contact a specialist, he couldn't fit me in until May. Last Monday, I thought I was going to die, so Jeremy took me to the emergency room. We got some answers!!! The emergency room doctor found some obstruction, but wanted me to see a specialist so he sent me to Virginia Mason in Seattle. I was in the hospital for four days, one of the worst experiences of my life! So they found I have a Gall Stone and one had passed already. When it passed, it infected a tube that leads from my Gall Bladder to the small intestine. The doctor went through my throat and made a small incision in the tube and cleaned it out. I am healed and don't hurt anymore!!! Thanks to my doctors who figured out what was wrong:)
More to come!









2 comments:
I had gal stones when I was in highschool and it took them a year to figure it out. I had to have test after test after test. Then finally an ultra sound showed it may be gal stones. They sent me to a specialist in Santa Barbara who felt my stomach for like a second and said "Yeah its gal stones, lets schedule you for surgery" Dumb! My mom had it for 5 years before they figured it out. They kept testing her heart like she was having heart attacks or something.
Holy cow! I think I may have gallbladder issues as we speak. They already did an ultrasound and didn't find anything, but the pain persists. I am adding you to my friends. Hope you don't mind! Where exactly is Bora Bora? Is that Indonesia? When were you there?
Post a Comment