Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged, A little late for Valentine's Day

What is his name? Jeremy Michael Mass

How long have you been together? We got married on July 29th 2006, so we have been married for almost 2 years. The first time I saw him was at an FHE right after tax season was over in 2005. We dated for six months and got engaged on Valentine’s Day 2006!

Where was your first date? Skateboarding at the BofA parking garage, I almost killed myself! First real date he took 4x4ing, we went to the top of a mountain, watched the sun set and had a picnic, very romantic!

How long did you date? 11 months

How old is he? 28

Who eats more? Jeremy

Who said I love you first? I did, I kissed him first too. I think he was scared of me!

Who is taller? Jeremy

Who can sing better? Neither of us are that great, but I think Jeremy wins this one.

Who is smarter? Ummm, what kind of a question is that? We are both smart in different ways, I did well in school and he can do or fix anything I ask him to.

Who does the laundry? I am the laundry QUEEN.

Who pays the bills? I am the accountant, what do you think?

Who sleeps on the right side? Me

Who mows the lawn? Him

Who cooks dinner? Me, now that tax season is over, before that he had to fend for himself.

Who drives? Him, no one really enjoys my driving.

Who is more stubborn? Me definitely

Who kissed who first? I kissed him first

Who proposed? Him

Who has more friends? We both have a few close friends we keep in contact with, and we have a lot of married friends that we hang out with, I love our posse!

Who is more sensitive? I am, Jeremy can turn on the tears though:)

Who has more siblings? I do with the new additions to our family

Who wears the pants? Hmmmm...good question. I do, I don’t know if I am proud of that though.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This made me laugh. I forgot that your first date was skateboarding.