
I had some time on my hands the other day at work, so I was browsing the web and found that Tacoma had the world's largest totem pole. I work in Tacoma and it is just a few minutes from our house, so I was very surprised that I didn't know about this world's largest totem pole. I mapquested it and found that it was in downtown Tacoma, an area where I visit often. When we got there I noticed that I had been on that road many times and never really noticed it. Sometimes it is nice to slow down to smell the roses:)

We live just on the other side of that hill with the colored leaves

Mt. Rainier from the park.

This is our good friend Caron Cook (her maiden name, we went to high school together and sometimes told people we were all sisters (mine and Tami's maiden name is Cook as well)) and two of her boys, Jake's good friends.

Me, Jake, and auntie Tami
2 comments:
Where is that totem poll at?
On 8th or 9th by the entrance to the I-705 in downtown Tacoma.
Post a Comment