On July 29th Jeremy and I had our 2 year anniversary. I love this man so much! I think he knows me better than I do; he knows how to please me, and tries his darnedest to please me in everything he does; he's super hot; he makes me want to be a better person; he's the world's best dad; he's a family man; he honors his priesthood; I'm his princess and best of all he loves me! My mom has said, "I can't believe it has been 2 years". For me it seems like we have been together for a life time. We went camping up in the Olympic National Forest. The first night we camped at Lake Crescent and the second night at Hoh Rain Forest, it lived up to its name and rained on us! We had such a great time. We talked and laughed and enjoyed our time together.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Post a Comment